Check it out and then see if you can come up with your own lists.
Swim parents can share their lists about what bad coaches say...but that's really not fair. I don't know any coaches who could come up with a list about things bad swim parents say...
Sorry about that tangent...back to the original list of ten things only bad managers say:
1. If you don't want this job, I'll find someone who does.
2. I don't pay you to think.
3. I won't have you on eBay/ESPN/Facebook/etc. while you're on the clock.
4. I'll take it under advisement.
5. Who gave you permission to do that?
6. Drop everything and DO THIS NOW!
7. Don't bring me problems. Bring me solutions.
8. Sounds like a personal problem to me.
9. I have some feedback for you...and everyone here feels the same way.
10. In these times, you're lucky to have a job at all.
Attention recruits: Check on your school of choice's academic performance. If they're not doing well academically, it might be you that pays the price.
Swimmers doing poorly in school now may mean trouble for those that follow. See what lousy grades did to this basketball squad:
The University of Connecticut will not be eligible to play in next year's NCAA men's basketball tournament because of the poor APR they turned in back during 2007-11. Read more here.