Sunday, February 11, 2018

The Salesman:



Note:  Only a matter of time before SwimScam pulls down old articles/videos featuring Hutchison.  Might want to - holding nose/biting lip - pay them a visit here


The Athlete:
via International Business Times
He said:

“At no time did I ever abuse Ariana Kukors or do anything with her that was not consensual,” the statement said. “I absolutely deny having any sexual or romantic relationship with her before she was old enough to legally make those decisions for herself. Prior to that time, I did nothing to ‘groom’ her.”

“Her younger sister also lived with us for several months and her mother was a regular visitor to our home,” the statement added. “I deeply regret that she would make these wild allegations all these years later.”


She said:  My Story

Believe HER

No comments: