Thursday, December 18, 2014

From Peyton's Dad


Many of you know that College Park HS assistant coach David James recently lost his son, Peyton.  Catch up here.

Thanks to all who responded so positively.  Coach James asked me to post this message thanking y'all for your kindness:

Thank you one and all for your donations to Products for Peyton.  The donations that we received at the TISCA meet at The Conroe ISD Natatorium were incredible.  They far exceeded my expectations.

I have made it my goal to email the principal at every school that donated. I realize every one of you did this out of the kindness of your hearts with no intention of recognition, but I want to brag on you to your principals.

We all put in long hours working with every kid from future Olympians to the kid we high five the first time he does a flip turn or swims a 200 nonstop, but because we coach a "non revenue" sport, rarely receive recognition.  I want to brag on my colleagues for their selfless contributions.

If you would contact me at djames@ conroeisd.net, I would appreciate it.

Thank you

No comments: